Parting Away From You
Void, restless was yesterday,
And whatever may be tommorrow,
The abrupt parting from you,
Gives me sorrow.
The day you left,
My heart shattered to pieces,
No one else can come,
And mend these crevices!
Without turning your face,
You left and went away,
My mouth stammered,
But I had nothing left to say!
You didn't leave a trail,
For me to try,
I am dumbfold,
As your memories make me cry!
Surrounded by darkness and sitting in dark,
I always hope for a ray of light,
It shall come as you,
And be soothing for my sight!
I PRAY IT MIGHT....
Ankur Thakur's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Parting Away From You by Ankur Thakur )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Fences. They Are Everywhere, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Ode To The Iroko Dryad, Chibueze Oscar Osuji
- What one should not do jn the learned as.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- I Got Lost in Your Eyes, Hebert Logerie
- Crawling Into Bed, Michael McParland
- Prime Truth - 95, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Prime Truth - 94, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Whatever Happened?, Mark Kosek
- Prime Truth - 93, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Lacertilian Writers, Abdullah alHemaidy