Partition is not conclusive
And I am unable to decide
Which part is yours
And which is mine.
Is there any difference
Between foot and palm
Between men and women
Between sea and sky.
Utter not any word
It will go against you.
Go and stay there enjoying full
There it is yours.
It is not divisible
And you are within it.
gajanan mishra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Partition by gajanan mishra )
Did you read them?
- My thoughts amid choas, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- I Am Alive, Akhtar Jawad
- O My Songs, Madhav Sarkunde
- Detester's haste, Hamisi Miriti
- Masibonisane, senzokhaya umhayi
- namhlanje usuku olukhulu, senzokhaya umhayi
- okuhle, senzokhaya umhayi
- babies and dogs, oskar hansen
- God Could be Never Wrong, Alem Hailu Gabre Kristos
- Khalani zinyoni vele nizolibusa, senzokhaya umhayi