Partners In Crime
It makes no matter left or right,
The truth is that powers that be
Have selfish motives to unite,
To profit Wall Street and D.C.
The Golden Rule is twisted to
Do unto others, they'll do back -
A combo crony stinkaroo
To favor the elite rat pack.
Accountability - a joke,
They play games 'cause they know it's so
Easy to fool the common folk,
Over and over - doncha know!
The Golden Rule turned dirty pool,
'Cause those who have the gold do rule.
Ima Ryma's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Partners In Crime by Ima Ryma )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Monsoon Showers, Jaipal Singh
- My legs and my hands, gajanan mishra
- Perfectly Imperfect Poetry, Marvin Brato Sr
- Hands Thrown Up, I Am Krakatoa
- The truth about lies, kelvin alexander
- Many Men, Afrodita Alkline
- Leaves, Frieda Risvold
- Second chance, Gerry Legister
- Our Mentor (Acrostic), Marvin Brato Sr
- Their Lights Has Gone Out, Wilfred Mellers