I have knocked on every door
to the left, and too the right of me
knowing as soon as I entered
Stayed for some time in one or two
felt invisible in quite a few
in some I laughed, and more I cried
in this war of peace of mind.
I've known pure joy!
died a death?
in this god forsaken mess
Haunted, as I move along
of broken hearts in ancient song.
Another door...another tap
now a welcome on the mat
the spirit high
for now you know!
the tune of life,
is how you flow.
Martina Moriarty's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Passage by Martina Moriarty )
- Sealed With an X, Robert Kane
- In Dismay, Edward Kofi Louis
- We Need The Truth, Edward Kofi Louis
- To Praise You, Edward Kofi Louis
- A gift of God, ABHIPSA TRIPATHY
- As One Breathes The Air, Edward Kofi Louis
- Unilateral, Edward Kofi Louis
- Never Feeling Love, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- To The Gates Of Hell, Edward Kofi Louis
- The house where the wife lives like an i.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan