Passion of Fire
My heart was started by a spark,
burst into flames.
Now I am like a lamp on a hill,
everyone sees me and my passion.
I'm on fire, I'm burning bright.
You made the spark,
kindled the flame,
gave this fire the passion of the night.
Its burning bright, through the night,
its never going out or dimming.
Its the passion of the fire,
its the passion of life.
The life you gave,
was meant to amaze.
Now with you in me,
I illuminate the darkness.
I'm on fire,
running with the flame, the passion
letting them catch the fire, catch your Love.
It never fades away,
this passion deep in me,
it'll burn till the end of day.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Passion of Fire by Mistral Love )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Homage To The Freedom Fighters Of India, Raja Basu
- Tonight I can write the saddest lines, Pablo Neruda
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Success is Counted Sweetest, Emily Dickinson
- Refugee Blues, WH Auden
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
Poem of the Day
- When I see through your eyes..., Alok Singhal
- King, Viking!, Edward Kofi Louis
- Rarefied, Edward Kofi Louis
- Regarding Way, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Spice Up My Little Life, Margaret Alice Second
- Pain, gajanan mishra
- Shippi, Edward Kofi Louis
- Occurrence, Edward Kofi Louis
- Mattter Out of Control, Panmelys
- [~s05e17~]Watch Pretty Little Liars Seas.., Renz Barns