Past vs. Future
Thinking of the past
or looking at
the future. Is one
better for the mind
than the other? Does
one satisfy more than the other?
Which is better, to know
the past or guess about the future?
If we live in the past do
we forget about the future or
if we live in the future do
we forget about the past?
Will this make us love or
hate ourselves more or less.
Wayne Bowen's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Past vs. Future by Wayne Bowen )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Frankenstein, Victor Cruickshank
- Potry, John deVries
- COPLA 84 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Left Behind, D.L. Aceves
- Mother Nature, Victor Cruickshank
- Mature Love, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Homophones, Victor Cruickshank
- Time, Victor Cruickshank
- More Of The Different, John deVries
- Speak about love, hasmukh amathalal