RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Pathways Of Emptiness
Submerged in black ink, totally down, saddened beyond compare.
Knowing there's no way to escape this downward spiral into a
hell of unknown furor, I turn away from life's existence,
burying self beneath earth's rhyming death of birth.
Alone, intrepid, suffering for unknown reasons as I wander
aimlessly down tangled pathways of darkened emptiness.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Pathways Of Emptiness by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- He Send Us (Nonet), Dorian Petersen Potter
- ANGELS ARE, Suzanna Christina Chevalier
- ANGELICA HUSTON, Suzanna Christina Chevalier
- Batman And Robin (Limerick), Dorian Petersen Potter
- Haiku- Sawdust, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- ANGEL NUMBER 444, Suzanna Christina Chevalier
- ANGEL IS A WHITE SHIH TZU, Suzanna Christina Chevalier
- The Joker (Limerick), Dorian Petersen Potter
- Haiku- A coffin, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- ANGEL MY NIECE, Suzanna Christina Chevalier
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(22 March 1941 -)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)