Lawrence S. Pertillar
Payback For a Life They Chose
No one ever forgets,
The attacks upon them done.
No one ever does.
And that pain is never overcomed.
To forgive and forget are just statements made.
A resentment is kept,
With a temperment masqueraded...
By an award winning charade.
If someone has something valued,
Taken away from them...
There is a revenge hidden within.
And those of evil deeds who take life for granted...
Are going to one day be reminded,
The road they believed easily traveled...
Will for them come to an abrupt close!
As payback for a life they chose!
Lawrence S. Pertillar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Payback For a Life They Chose by Lawrence S. Pertillar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Boxed, Barisan Chatterjee
- The Figure of a Priest, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Night and heavens, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Rattling, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Half moon, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Hand That moves round, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Round and round The nymph Danced, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Down By The Sea, Lilly Emery
- The Taxi Ride, Nick krakana
- Wild night birds, Emmanuel George Cefai