Payroll and the obedient servant's redress
His name was not in the paymaster's list and the whole wage has deducted for his food & lodging.
Where he goes to compensate?
He sleeps under the huge thorny money tree
But the bitter fruits are not ripen yet.
Though he waits for the coming season
Yet he has to re-validate his torn season-ticket.
nimal dunuhinga's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Payroll and the obedient servant's redress by nimal dunuhinga )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- On Death, Willie Walker
- Discrimination, gajanan mishra
- Your, Umasree Raghunath
- coal on the asphalt, a mile away, Mandolyn ...
- Jostled here and there, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Over the seas Over the waves, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Reunion, Umasree Raghunath
- Over The Edge Over The Slippery Ledges, Emmanuel George Cefai
- World War One, P.D. Turner
- The Poet-Seer irresistible, Emmanuel George Cefai