Good people, superior will be the world if there is Peace
Generations love to live in a place if there is Peace
A Country could serve people abundantly where there is Peace
Country people have to sacrifice if they want the flowers of Peace
We have the ability to maintain the stability of Peace
But why do people find instability of Peace
So many questions arouse about the topic Peace…!
It is not the Peace to blame; but we are hopeless that we have created a hesitant about Peace…!
An atmosphere of suspicion has been created to destroy Peace
To bring allegiance and loyalty to our heartless hearts is only Peace
People are parting Peace and do not want it to be a part of our life?
Because people are uproar and do not want it to be a part of our life!
Why our goals have been complicated and hard to achieve?
Because we always ignore and do not following the noble example of Peace!
Oh Allah! Forgive our sins and flourish the flowers of Peace…!
We are offenders and do not know the great importance of Peace…!
Ashar Owais's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Peace by Ashar Owais )
- Flow with time, hasmukh amathalal
- five hundred and whatever..., Mandolyn ...
- Copyrights, Mark Heathcote
- Freedom Not Permitted, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Feel bad, hasmukh amathalal
- Why Do You Want to Destroy?, Mantu Mahakul
- Fibonacci: Cosmic Spiral, Lorraine Margueritte Gasrel ..
- Reflection On Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Planet Hollywood Birthdays, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Distant Shadows, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Poem of the Day
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Home And Love, Robert William Service
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(22 August 1893 - 7 June 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Heather Burns
Percy Bysshe Shelley