Good people, superior will be the world if there is Peace
Generations love to live in a place if there is Peace
A Country could serve people abundantly where there is Peace
Country people have to sacrifice if they want the flowers of Peace
We have the ability to maintain the stability of Peace
But why do people find instability of Peace
So many questions arouse about the topic Peace…!
It is not the Peace to blame; but we are hopeless that we have created a hesitant about Peace…!
An atmosphere of suspicion has been created to destroy Peace
To bring allegiance and loyalty to our heartless hearts is only Peace
People are parting Peace and do not want it to be a part of our life?
Because people are uproar and do not want it to be a part of our life!
Why our goals have been complicated and hard to achieve?
Because we always ignore and do not following the noble example of Peace!
Oh Allah! Forgive our sins and flourish the flowers of Peace…!
We are offenders and do not know the great importance of Peace…!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Peace by Ashar Owais )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 February 1898 – 14 August 1956)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Our Precious Time, Jiya Jain
- An Epitaph on the Admirable Dramatic Poe.., John Milton
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- The Warped Human Minds, rajendran muthiah
- Polished Nail, maria sudibyo
- Bromance In The Air, maria sudibyo
- Counting Days, maria sudibyo
- Rain in My Heart, maria sudibyo
- Atonement, maria sudibyo
- Paper Cut, maria sudibyo
- Unfinished Poem, maria sudibyo
- I Want A Foreigner Girl For Me, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Blackberries / Briars, Frank Avon