peace, love and forgivness
I watch the world turn,
i see money burned,
When i see the Sun,
i want to cry
because i know,
that every second,
a child dies.
Goverments are corrupted,
people don't care,
there's more to lifre than just money...
but how is this fair?
But when i see the Moon,
i see her for hours,
and i turn,
thinking about things negative
i have already learned.
There is war
There is hate
There are criminals,
There are enemies,
Why can't we make Peace?
Make new friends?
Love and Relate?
Why do we have one without the other?
Everyday i seem to learn:
Forgivness must be the only answer...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (peace, love and forgivness by paigelouise hunt )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- My Daughter, My Daughter, I Know It They.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- On A Kiss, Sambanath Denis
- Mechanical Love, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Life on the edge, Stephen Brian Brady
- The Miracle in a Poem, Sandra Feldman
- Angels Come, Sambanath Denis
- love for jezebel, ademola oluwabusayo
- Process Of Imagination, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Growing Older, Kyle Schlicher
- Smoking Euthanasia, Dexsta Ray