peace, love and forgivness
I watch the world turn,
i see money burned,
When i see the Sun,
i want to cry
because i know,
that every second,
a child dies.
Goverments are corrupted,
people don't care,
there's more to lifre than just money...
but how is this fair?
But when i see the Moon,
i see her for hours,
and i turn,
thinking about things negative
i have already learned.
There is war
There is hate
There are criminals,
There are enemies,
Why can't we make Peace?
Make new friends?
Love and Relate?
Why do we have one without the other?
Everyday i seem to learn:
Forgivness must be the only answer...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (peace, love and forgivness by paigelouise hunt )
- Virtual White Teeth, douglas scotney
- Transformation, Amitava Sur
- Twinkle twinkle little star - 8, ramesh rai
- Space Of Time, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Rail Blaze, Thomas Plotz
- Willing To Able To Do Your Best, Ronell Warren Alman
- When Tears Will Fall, Eleonor Santiago
- Seeing Answers, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Twinkle twinkle little star - 7, ramesh rai
- Downside Up?, Von Kimball Barney
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
Rainer Maria Rilke
(4 December 1875 – 29 December 1926)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)