PEACE, LOVE & DELIVERANCE
I've lived 68 years watching behavior of others
And how like myself they suffered from mistake.
We learn to overcome by complying with God's will
Our fear, lust, loneliness, heartbreak and hate.
A true believer in Christ never gives up
Praying to serve honorably without fail.
We learn about bravery through the tragedies of sin
And how love, faith, and servitude ensure we prevail.
All the champions of God's Devine Bible
Faced sorrows we struggle with today.
They learned by misjudgment right from wrong
And we're blessed by God's wisdom along the way.
It's never too late to pursue God's will
Seeking answers, forgiveness, purpose and grace
Our only hope for peace, love and deliverance
Is freedom from wickedness, foulness and disgrace.
Tom's 490 Poems Are Free To Share!
By God's Poet
Most Published Poet
On The Web!
Tom Zart www.internetvoicesradio.com/t_zart/
http: //www.veteranstodayforum.com/viewforum.php? f=38
Tom Zart's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (PEACE, LOVE & DELIVERANCE by Tom Zart )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- there's a pretty plum sky and then there.., Mandolyn ...
- Revealed, John Onyeme
- Groom is the Cadaver, Pintu Mahakul
- Sleep deprived, Matthew Holloway
- More Than Just Memories, David Whalen
- Legacy, Matthew Holloway
- EVERY ACTION HAS ITS REACTION لكل فعل رد.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Hatred Is Black, Rich Reitz
- EVERY ACTION ITS REACTION لكل فعل ردة فعله, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Happiness Is Gold, Rich Reitz