PEACE, LOVE & DELIVERANCE
I've lived 68 years watching behavior of others
And how like myself they suffered from mistake.
We learn to overcome by complying with God's will
Our fear, lust, loneliness, heartbreak and hate.
A true believer in Christ never gives up
Praying to serve honorably without fail.
We learn about bravery through the tragedies of sin
And how love, faith, and servitude ensure we prevail.
All the champions of God's Devine Bible
Faced sorrows we struggle with today.
They learned by misjudgment right from wrong
And we're blessed by God's wisdom along the way.
It's never too late to pursue God's will
Seeking answers, forgiveness, purpose and grace
Our only hope for peace, love and deliverance
Is freedom from wickedness, foulness and disgrace.
Tom's 490 Poems Are Free To Share!
By God's Poet
Most Published Poet
On The Web!
Tom Zart www.internetvoicesradio.com/t_zart/
http: //www.veteranstodayforum.com/viewforum.php? f=38
Tom Zart's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (PEACE, LOVE & DELIVERANCE by Tom Zart )
Did you read them?
- Owls or rats, Tinashe Mupedzapasi
- Jesus, God, Tinashe Mupedzapasi
- माँ का सूरज कहीं खो गया, Aftab Alam
- Brother John, Colin Ian Jeffery
- पयादे से मात, Aftab Alam
- My birthday song 2, Tinashe Mupedzapasi
- The Saffron Drape, Aftab Alam
- My birthday song, Tinashe Mupedzapasi
- Highway of Holiness, Terrance Tracy
- Hey Big Guy, My Kindred Soul, Noah Body
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- 1914 V: The Soldier, Rupert Brooke
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(23 July 1823 - 26 November 1896)
James Whitcomb Riley
(7 October 1849 - 22 July 1916)