Subbaraman N V
PEACE THY SOURCE!
Peace is the law of nature
When that law is broken
Peace loses its stature
Society's limbs so swollen
Peace! Where is thy source?
From me wnd within me of course
World to take to recourse
To improve quality of human resource!
Love and peace beginning or end
Peace, the mother of plenty
Man needs to comprehend
Means to peace that ends in prosperity!
Peace is the frame of mind
Peace dwells in heart
Peace blossoms from the mind
Peace from every one to start!
Peace in society myth or reality
In our scheme may the theme be a speciality
Build up peace with all sincerity
Spread the fragrance in all our fraternity!
Subbaraman N V's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (PEACE THY SOURCE! by Subbaraman N V )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- Alexander Sergeyevich Pushkin
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- To an Athlete Dying Young, Alfred Edward Housman
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Falling Fast, Electric Lady
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Warning, Jenny Joseph