Subbaraman N V
PEACE THY SOURCE!
Peace is the law of nature
When that law is broken
Peace loses its stature
Society's limbs so swollen
Peace! Where is thy source?
From me wnd within me of course
World to take to recourse
To improve quality of human resource!
Love and peace beginning or end
Peace, the mother of plenty
Man needs to comprehend
Means to peace that ends in prosperity!
Peace is the frame of mind
Peace dwells in heart
Peace blossoms from the mind
Peace from every one to start!
Peace in society myth or reality
In our scheme may the theme be a speciality
Build up peace with all sincerity
Spread the fragrance in all our fraternity!
Subbaraman N V's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (PEACE THY SOURCE! by Subbaraman N V )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Green Flash ll, Morgan Michaels
- AN UGLY WAR VERSUS A PRETTY PEACE, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Mosley Manor, marriam anderson
- Desire, Avinash Nair
- My Grieving Heart, Enyinwa Okechukwu Enyinwa
- The Green Flash, Morgan Michaels
- The Rough Guide to Romantic Comedy, James Thomas Miller
- Recessional, James Thomas Miller
- Poverty Streets, Darren David Weaver
- Destiny, Jesus James Llorico