RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Peace With Myself
Forwarding myself into nature's surrounding atmosphere, instantly feeling calm and peaceful, intuitively becoming one.
Stretching, easing, taking moments to look closely at what is going on in nature.
Finding what I'm looking for, each time I see landscapes before me, knowing how lucky I am to be exactly who I am.
There is no other me, I'm at peace with myself and can transfer that same feeling of peace to others in my life.
Yet, some do not respond positively towards me.
Somehow they turn negatively and berate me for being who I am, for being calm when they're stuck in a quandary they don't know how to get out of.
If they'd just stop, quit fighting with themselves, they could respond to serenity and calmness positively and have a nicer life.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Peace With Myself by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- As major, hasmukh amathalal
- Erotic haiku, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- Open it happily, hasmukh amathalal
- Footless though, gajanan mishra
- One reason, hasmukh amathalal
- Erotic Cup, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- I Want To Play All Day and..., Monk E. Biz
- Every Poem Reveals Another Kind Of Sadness, Shalom Freedman
- Gramophone- Erotic Haiku Poetry, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- Dangerous Attraction, Sandra Feldman