Pearls Of Wisdom
Every author that I know,
will at some time or other,
hand out a small pearl of wisdom,
in his or her work somewhere.
It does not matter in what genre
in which they choose to write
their pen will slip one day
and a small pearl of wisdom
will spill out and come our way.
We are all creatures of choice
and authors are no exception to the rule
in that once you have written one pearl
you can guarantee
more pearls will follow.
13 October 2009
David Harris's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Pearls Of Wisdom by David Harris )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Thy life, binod bastola
- Never Give Up, Sandra Feldman
- To a Muslim Assalam to a Hindu Ram Ram, Akhtar Jawad
- Enchanted Evening, The Princess
- Into The Past, Randy McClave
- Got The Feeling, Arthur Moore
- When I am alone, gajanan mishra
- Off To War, Randy McClave
- Woman's right to her child, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Which make one's beauty?, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.