Penury During One’s Youthful Days!
While a person has to meet with penury
during his youthful days, it results in hardships many!
During elderly age which usually leads to misery,
even the pleasant things also can lead to agony!
Those things are alike the flowers bloom on a day
untimely to wear on the hair on a suitable day,
and also alike the beauty
of a damsel who lost her husband to enjoy!
Dr.V.K. Kanniappan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
இன்னா இளமை வறுமைவந் தெய்தியக்கால்
இன்னா அளவி லினியவும் - இன்னாத
நாளல்லா நாட்பூத்த நன்மலரும் போலுமே
ஆளில்லா மங்கைக் கழகு.3 – மூதுரை
Comments about this poem (Penury During One’s Youthful Days! by Dr.V.K. Kanniappan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Mister Bojangles, Jim Yerman
- My Life will get back...., Abhijit Surve
- The Far Away Call, John Ugolo Umah
- Beautifully Broken, Electric Lady
- Once in a Paradise, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Under surveillance, gajanan mishra
- HEY POET,, ROCHISH MON
- The Eighth Sin, Sri Ram
- global, Paola Degli Esposti
- मा जालांखो, Ronjoy Brahma