People we see,
People we know,
People we dream of
And people we want.
Peopl are what makes us unique.
The people who are around you
Depicts how people see us.
Why can't people realize who you really are?
Our friends are friends and they don't make us
They Understand us.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (People by philip teed )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Soap And Skin, Edward Kofi Louis
- LOVE الحب, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Lard, Edward Kofi Louis
- The Road to Silence, John F. McCullagh
- UH-1 Iroquois, Kyle Schlicher
- Owl-Moon Night & The Rickshaw-puller, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Sagacious Senryus, Diane Hine
- A miner 49er (golden dreams), Monk E. Biz
- SATELLITE MOUTHS, alexander opicho
- Praying A Relief, Amitava Sur