People come People go Who stays?
To their synagogues mosques churches temples nightclubs and bars
People go to feel good People go
To pray their prayers sing their songs drink their beers and dance their beat
To be better feel better seek better because they know best
When will people come
To know less experience more and give all
People come People go
Lindsay Maasdorp's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (People come People go Who stays? by Lindsay Maasdorp )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Corridors, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- My Forever Crying Angel, Vlad Mutuleanu
- ThankYou!, Geetha Jayakumar
- let the wild rumpus start!, Mandolyn ...
- Day 28 of July 2014, Erica Borges
- Keep on the Sunny Side, Joseph Narusiewicz
- Switches …… [NOT just for electrician.., Bri Edwards
- there's heaven on the plains and freedom.., Mandolyn ...
- Journey of imaginable stress!, Marshall Gass
- the fishermen on the wharf, Marshall Gass