RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Colorful lights shining the way to an upstairs room where a silent auction and raffle are being used to help the Marines give toys to more children on Christmas Day.
A peaceful enclave, singing alleluia in praise of God's great goodness, shining from many people's hearts of different nationalities and circumstances in life.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (People's Hearts by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- An Ode To Brave Warrior From A Bleeding .., Geetha Jayakumar
- Ripples Of Smiles!, Geetha Jayakumar
- Line!, Geetha Jayakumar
- Night Waitress, Lynda Hull
- Lakeer!, Geetha Jayakumar
- Tide of Voices, Lynda Hull
- Two Sides, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Cold come the days..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- sad love song..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- <<< Learning, Abdul Wahab