RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Watching people live their lives, doing what they feel they must while on earth.
Acknowledging facts, regrouping after circumstances grow beyond them.
Taking time out, getting away every chance they get, just to catch their breath and live a little.
People going about their business, doing what they can under ordinary circumstances, always trying to get ahead and divert their energy into areas other than stress.
Taking matters into their own hands and releasing the heartaches left them in life.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (People Watching by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- But we are one, gajanan mishra
- You are my sweet lovely heart, Mazid S Kazi , INDIA
- I am the time, Aftab Alam
- The one who is blessed by the God is su.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Angel, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Malaria, hasmukh amathalal
- The life we have lived, Goodenough Sakhile Dlamini
- At our will, hasmukh amathalal
- See the fishes, hasmukh amathalal
- Two Become One, Loide V Augustinus