RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Watching people live their lives, doing what they feel they must while on earth.
Acknowledging facts, regrouping after circumstances grow beyond them.
Taking time out, getting away every chance they get, just to catch their breath and live a little.
People going about their business, doing what they can under ordinary circumstances, always trying to get ahead and divert their energy into areas other than stress.
Taking matters into their own hands and releasing the heartaches left them in life.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (People Watching by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Lengu i limonit, skender iljaz braka
- Larguar si djali prangprishes, skender iljaz braka
- Lagja ime e vjeter, skender iljaz braka
- Kurbatka, skender iljaz braka
- Love Restrained, Sangnam Nam
- Kur theva nje enderr, skender iljaz braka
- Unconditional Love, alexander thor cirera
- Kur te kthehesh nje dite, skender iljaz braka
- Kur te kendoja serenata, skender iljaz braka
- Kur me the te dua, skender iljaz braka