Crystal stream, could I pour unpolluted,
Filtered through aged rock and cloying clay.
Yet still remain pure and undiluted,
Dance and leap each obstacle in my way?
Take the heat from each Halcyon ember'd,
Oft remembered dream of eternal youth,
So to light the path so dearly tendered,
In search of the grail that is my own truth,
Along that path lay the remains of me,
Detached and swirling in waters muddied,
By land slid layers seeking clarity,
Revealing mourned treasures long since buried,
A lifetime flowing among rocks and stones,
Percolated through this flesh and these bones.
Anthony Di'anno's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Percolated by Anthony Di'anno )
Did you read them?
- 2 Words, Suzanna Christina Chevalier
- OPRAH DOES NOT REGECT JESUS, Suzanna Christina Chevalier
- Writing (Naani Poetry), Jesus James Llorico
- Robin Williams Tribute, Suzanna Christina Chevalier
- Dying In The Truth, Dexsta Ray
- CORPSE, Bernedita Rosinha Pinto
- Seven Seas, Yohan Confectioner
- The Eternal Moment, Yohan Confectioner
- Drinks, Yohan Confectioner
- Adolescence, Yohan Confectioner
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(22 March 1941 -)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)