Crystal stream, could I pour unpolluted,
Filtered through aged rock and cloying clay.
Yet still remain pure and undiluted,
Dance and leap each obstacle in my way?
Take the heat from each Halcyon ember'd,
Oft remembered dream of eternal youth,
So to light the path so dearly tendered,
In search of the grail that is my own truth,
Along that path lay the remains of me,
Detached and swirling in waters muddied,
By land slid layers seeking clarity,
Revealing mourned treasures long since buried,
A lifetime flowing among rocks and stones,
Percolated through this flesh and these bones.
Anthony Di'anno's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Percolated by Anthony Di'anno )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Christmas in July, Marilyn Lott
- Fountains, Tom Squires
- Recognized goodness, gajanan mishra
- Disenfranchised From Your Mind, Captain Cur
- Say never that you are doing, gajanan mishra
- No use to act, hasmukh amathalal
- जागँर, Aayush Pandey
- But, oh, those summer nights...., Manny Furious
- Seppuku, Or: After drinking too much win.., Manny Furious
- On Charles, the gray and white kitten wh.., Manny Furious