iv seen butter flies, iv seen mejestic birds, iv seen tears turn into flowers, and a moon with a funny smile, iv seen peaple laugh, iv seen children play, iv seen spiders dance, in the middle of the day, and the moon with a funny smile, iv seen jesus christ, on a bloody cross, and iv seen mother teresa try to clean it up, still, there is dark., and the moon with a funny smile...............................
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (PERFECT AUDIENCE by david gerardino )
- I regret that night in Vegas, but I don'.., Mandolyn ...
- The call to shine, Adele Bercich
- MIRROR MIRROR, shannon strauss
- The Time of Nectar, Pintu Mahakul
- MIKE WASN'T HAPPY, shannon strauss
- Read all the narratives, Mark Heathcote
- Splendour, Robin Skyrde
- Am An African, Enyinwa Okechukwu Enyinwa
- Invisible Walls, S. I. Rednow
- COPLA 108 RESOLUTION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan