Maria Jose Cid Velazquez
If there is something
that I would like to have
is to have a model like you.
With those shining eyes
that reflects your inner light
the beauty of your soul
and the freshness of your mind.
A model that gives you hope
the kind of friend that is willing to stay
when you see everything upside down
and gives you a warm hug
and a sweet 'everything is gonna be okay'.
...You're this way...
A shape of clear body
that laughs and express what it feels
through anything that comes to be
a special threat for anyone who listens to it.
A model that is cute
and hears the whispers of compassion
as it walks along the streets
it’s always doing a good action.
When I hear you
I'm in a dream
where music relax me
and nobody interrupts this moment of peace.
You’re my model
And my whole world
I cannot live without you
I’m simply not complete.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Perfect boy by Maria Jose Cid Velazquez )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- I apologize on behalf of the dead, Joshua Poteat
- Memorial Department, Joshua Poteat
- Lighting Department, Joshua Poteat
- Drug Department, Joshua Poteat
- Six Winged Angel, John Lima
- Calamity And Vanity, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- is Special Lust Your Addiction?, LUVinThe NOW
- Never feel shy, hasmukh amathalal
- I LOVE YOU, Now, Let's Take Out The I an.., LUVinThe NOW
- Keep faith, hasmukh amathalal