At the moment possessing the view that capture a soul.
Melt the ice of the heart with just one of that sweet
Reveal the essence of amazement in one second.
Show the definition of craftsmanship yearning to perfection.
Ignite the tiny flame, transforming into light that tends to enlighten
Your eyes, lead to the atomic worlds of mesmeration where all I
see is perfection.
Own winds of joy or the rays of beauty you may not see.
Yet, it's all there.
Rivers flow like silky ways, leading to the world of smoothness.
Those deeply shaped waves of masterpieces carried by you.
Life, all it should do is be proud of woman like you.
David Pyrs's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Perfect Woman by David Pyrs )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Dr John Celes
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- A Life-Lesson, James Whitcomb Riley
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Tiger, William Blake
- The Solitary Reaper, William Wordsworth
Poem of the Day
- After So Many Days You Called, Md. Ziaul Haque
- Strange!, Md. Ziaul Haque
- Life very quiet, hasmukh amathalal
- Good People are Going Away, Md. Ziaul Haque
- INSPIRED, ALLEN PHETOGO
- JESUS CHRIST, ALLEN PHETOGO
- FAITH, ALLEN PHETOGO
- Migrant wife, Birat Anupam
- Why do I love you?, Birat Anupam
- CYMER, ANTHONY KIRUI