At the moment possessing the view that capture a soul.
Melt the ice of the heart with just one of that sweet
Reveal the essence of amazement in one second.
Show the definition of craftsmanship yearning to perfection.
Ignite the tiny flame, transforming into light that tends to enlighten
Your eyes, lead to the atomic worlds of mesmeration where all I
see is perfection.
Own winds of joy or the rays of beauty you may not see.
Yet, it's all there.
Rivers flow like silky ways, leading to the world of smoothness.
Those deeply shaped waves of masterpieces carried by you.
Life, all it should do is be proud of woman like you.
David Pyrs's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Perfect Woman by David Pyrs )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Carnal Succubus, Is It Poetry
- The Music Just Stops, mike scully
- colorful lies, Mary Amrutha
- Bonus post, Mae AC.
- My Left Hand, Kyle Schlicher
- The Mad Scientist Writing, Kyle Schlicher
- Right or Wrong, Nasarudheen.P. Parameswaran
- A Real Friend, Margaret Moran
- you're a vessel i want live on twelve mo.., Mandolyn ...
- Riff on Bruce's Post Card Love Affairs, David McLansky