The fields lay white beneath the sky.
I saw a flower in the snow
Upon the hilltop, calm and high
A maiden framed by evening’s glow.
The world around was pale and white,
The sky above me dark and vast.
Perfection, in the fading light
Did linger there, and then was past.
Thomas Donnelly's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Perfection by Thomas Donnelly )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Without Purpose Or Reason Affixed, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- The Baobab Tree, I Am Krakatoa
- Game of chance, Aftab Alam
- 'Tween Love and Hatred,, Aftab Alam
- Life alright, hasmukh amathalal
- A Child Is Like A Flowering Rose, Joseph T. Renaldi
- Only one...1, hasmukh amathalal
- Caring For A Lonely Heart, Joseph T. Renaldi
- Play Any Tune, Neela Nath
- It Was the Best Day, Sandra Feldman