you pour the wine,
we took a drink.
The strike of a match;
rain pelting down,
the sound of your voice.
darkness all around.
wanting, yearning, needing.
your touch, your taste.
stronger then wine.
better then drugs.
potent. everlasting. delicious.
The rise of a new day,
you holding me,
strength all around.
Dolan Doran's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (personal by Dolan Doran )
- Strip unfinnished, lee fones
- Will You Love Me When I'm Old, Lilly Emery
- You Won't Let Me, Heather Burns
- Love Is The Flame, Lilly Emery
- A HERE WE PART و من هنا نفترق, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Fading Into Yesterday, Heather Burns
- Love Never Truly Ends, Lilly Emery
- Oh Mediterranean Sea, Lilly Emery
- Calculating The Odds, Kyle Schlicher
- Wind Poem, Kyle Schlicher