Photography Is Kin’s Thing
At the Lake Street Painting festival I did meet,
a photographer named Kin who is really sweet.
He shot photos of my princess on sidewalk not street.
being a rogue artist the sidewalk was the place,
that I decided to use my chalk to paint.
Paint a small square by the Hummingbird hotel,
Kin shot great photos of Sarah Star not Mel.
Since then Kin shot photos of my painting 3x5,
also castle scene painting this year with keen eye.
We went to wildlife Wakodahatchee Wetlands by Jog,
we photographed birds, alligators and frogs.
Kin visited me at the Royal Art & Music Fest,
photos he took turned out best above all the rest.
Kin says he’s my fan, and never charges a fee,
he supports all artists like cartoonist like me.
Thank you Kin
for being a great photographer and friend.
Christina Sunrise's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Photography Is Kin’s Thing by Christina Sunrise )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
- Oinkabye - Lincoln Park Zoo, Ima Ryma
- Nëse ti më do me të vërtetë., skender iljaz braka
- The rush to nowere, michael hagwood
- LOVE IS A JOURNEY 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- ETERNITY 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- BLAME, Beryl Dov
- Great Nuakhai Greet, Pintu Mahakul
- PHOBIAS, Beryl Dov
- The City Sleeps, michael hagwood
- POET'S ODE TO HIS WASTEPAPER BASKET, Beryl Dov