Dwayne Earle Gordon
They say a picture can tell a thousand words, is this true?
Look at my picture, what is it telling you?
Looking at me with your dazzling and sparkling eyes
You lie to me - tears of pain I cry
I asked myself what is it they see in me
Beauty is what I say - honey like a bee
I respect and love myself in a compassion way
4 Q! Have a nice day.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Picture! by Dwayne Earle Gordon )
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Sonnet I, Sir John Suckling
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- bra maidenform, rwetewrt erwtwer
- Being With You, Heather Burns
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Sir Rabindranath Tagore