Pillars of civilized society
Courteous etiquette lives in civilized mind,
and society finds it, in much of its kind.
Where courtesy makes a man humble,
Etiquette protects us from every fumble.
These human twine traits stand so tall,
And cannot be brought from any mall!
Having them, any one would learn,
Why shouldn't we fight anyone?
These twins help us to stay off the fall,
By virtue of respecting one and all!
Courteous knows how to share and care,
While carrying difficulties just to bear.
Courteous etiquette demands punctuality,
Which is the norm of a civilized society.
Courteous etiquette carries societal bold,
And the society thus shines like gold.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Pillars of civilized society by shrija swapnil )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Quiet Loving Reason, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- dim witch, lee fones
- Starlight And Sunrises, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- दिनैनि अलखद समाव, Ronjoy Brahma
- GLADYS, MARCUS NDLOVU
- Impetuous Desires, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- CANCER IS SWALLOWING AFRICA'S POOR FOLKS, alexander opicho
- Changing Seasons, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Favoring Earth, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Surprise Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak