this part is easy, this part
is hard.this part means the
end of us.
this part is funny, this part
sad, this part you leave
and never come back.
and the world keeps on
spinning, and the sun keeps
on burning, and the fat ladys
singing, move on, move on.
this part your packing, this
part im begging, dont go, dont..
DAVID GERARDINO's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (piture this2 by DAVID GERARDINO )
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Drinking Song, William Butler Yeats
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
Percy Bysshe Shelley
(8 August 1884 – 29 January 1933)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)