RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Solitary moments quieting my soul,
welcoming thoughts to enter my mind
with peaceful endeavors.
Exciting innovative motives into an
ecstasy of energy, placating even the
most rabid images set in time.
Giving away the rhythms I've chosen
to place here for anyone to read.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Placating Images by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- Title Is A Title, Tyrone Gayle
- Love Them With Time, John Masaitis
- Vice Versa, Sana Olivia Hernandez
- Trippin, John Masaitis
- LAst goodbye, Barbara Dixion
- Letterescence, Jole Hans
- All Babble Yet No Travel, Tyrone Gayle
- In that unlikelihood, Mark Heathcote
- Blue ink, Donnie Wolff
- Tossing Memories, RoseAnn V. Shawiak