Ellias Anderson C.A ( Known as captain A)
Who am I? Who can I be?
Where am I? Where can I be?
This question ….it can be!
Hour pass….the life is going
Wake your head up….your Time's passing
In the name of vanity, break the time
And don't aim to no one!
You want to find the way
But loose the chances
You want to find your self
In the blank of an eye
That's the strategy of the lie But
When you chase it, it goes further
When you want it has gone!
The object is not find able
These tragedies are able
Your personality is hidden in you...
Just take a look at your view!
It says hi to you!
Wait and go with vanity..then your object will be with you.
And if you want to find it soon...
Plodding in the night and noon!
Ellias Anderson C.A ( Known as captain A)'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (place by Ellias Anderson C.A ( Known as captain A) )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Percy Bysshe Shelley
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(13 February 1879 - 2 March 1949)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Men, Maya Angelou
- O Captain! My Captain!, Walt Whitman
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
Poem of the Day
- There Are So Many Things I Can Still Do, Shalom Freedman
- Heedless, Jubril Balogun
- Missing You, Michael P. McParland
- Against my empty soul, Bee Kilpatrick
- Which One Do I Choose?, Julie Johnson
- Beautiful Madness, Steven Rhoads
- I am a poet, Julie Johnson
- Life of War, Steven Rhoads
- Do It Well, Babatunde Aremu
- So Tired, Frank Lindquist