Ellias Anderson C.A ( Known as captain A) (Iran, Islamic republic of)
Who am I? Who can I be?
Where am I? Where can I be?
This question ….it can be!
Hour pass….the life is going
Wake your head up….your Time's passing
In the name of vanity, break the time
And don't aim to no one!
You want to find the way
But loose the chances
You want to find your self
In the blank of an eye
That's the strategy of the lie But
When you chase it, it goes further
When you want it has gone!
The object is not find able
These tragedies are able
Your personality is hidden in you...
Just take a look at your view!
It says hi to you!
Wait and go with vanity..then your object will be with you.
And if you want to find it soon...
Plodding in the night and noon!
Poet Other Poems
- A life that is heading nowhere
- A Path To Salvation
- About an Angelic Brother
- Adventures Of Two Captains To The Heart ...
- Adventures Of Two Captains_ In Darkness ...
- Adventures of two captains_ part 6_ Ashl...
- Adventures of two captains_ Part 8, By H...
- Adventures of two captains_ rescue a nic...
- alone, the murder
- An answer
- An Unseen Love
- And about money
- Bath of blood and the master of death
- Birthday Of Mars
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.