Plain, feels as though nothing is special about her.
Just simple and ordinary.
She is unremarkable to herself.
She thinks nothing great about herself.
Others see her as more than plain but she can not.
Others will say she is beautiful, but she sees herself as plain.
People see her as gifted, but she sees herself as ordinary.
She calls herself a Plain Jane.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Plain Jane by Tracey Owens )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Thatch and Kilimanjaro, lee fones
- GAZA'S TRIUMPH IS EVERYONE'S انتصار غزة .., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- How, George Egba
- I Called Out To Love, Lora Colon
- Pages Of Unlimited Potential, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Woman, callum marvin
- Interior Light Shining, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- "Baby talk", Mark Heathcote
- GAZA'S TRIUMPH IS EVERYONE'S, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Wondering Moments, RoseAnn V. Shawiak