Rains in my rooms
Trodding over the margins of my body
Drainage systems of my identities
Where are my belongings?
She is teasing my discomforts of connections
With the bridge we don't know.
Told by the ancient man coming out of the colourless cave.
Nyein Way's Other Poems
Read poems about / on: rain
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Plain Pains by Nyein Way )
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- I Remember, I Remember, Thomas Hood
- On the Ning Nang Nong, Spike Milligan
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Trees, Joyce Kilmer
- First Day at School, Roger McGough
- A Thought, Robert Louis Stevenson
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 April 1918 – 27 February 2002)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(November 9 - 1937)