Planet UnRequitia Poem # 38
Planet Unrequitia Poem 38
for Richard Hugo
One good town out of six and that's the
one you leave behind where your boxers
hang content at home on the line, back
yard neighbors speculate over lingerie
with black lace.
The sun can barely contain itself.
The mail man wishes he was me.
Unrequitia is pronounced Un-re-kwy-sha as in the word 'Unrequited'
Warren Falcon's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Planet UnRequitia Poem # 38 by Warren Falcon )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- At Last A Rose, Electric Lady
- Needs, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Buffaloman Too A Chief Minister In B.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Purpose, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Sitting In The Time's House, Bijay Kant Dubey
- I Was Nearly Canonized Recently, Monk E. Biz
- Burquawalli, May I Ask, Why Is Saudi Ara.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Friend 3, Neela Nath
- Chicken dance, gajanan mishra
- Being, RoseAnn V. Shawiak