Play Froggy Mountain Dew Or The Kermit Generation
Miss Piggy and Kermit the Frog was on America’s Got Talent last night.
Personally, I enjoyed them a lot more than David Hasselhoff.
Kermit and his relatives are making a big splash on TV,
- and everywhere in sight.
First there was frog in frozen string beans purchased at a Wal-Mart,
Now there was ‘frog’ in a Diet Pepsi can purchased at Sam’s Club,
An affiliate of Wal-Mart from the start,
Where the 36 pack was sold.
The 'disgusting' blob,
-that Fred DeNegri's wife says she poured out of his Diet Pepsi can,
-was probably a gutted frog or toad.
DeNegri was grilling in his backyard tiki,
In Ormond Beach, Florida,
when he popped open a can of Diet Pepsi,
-took a big gulp and started gagging, his wife, Amy, said.
Little did they know some sort of an amphibian was dead?
He emptied out the can down a sink but something heavy remained inside.
Frog legs anyone?
Because the creature had surely died.
They brought the can to the garbage—they couldn’t wait.
His wife took over and shook the can over a paper plate,
-until something resembling 'pink linguini' slid out,
- followed by 'dark stuff, ' Amy DeNegri said.
What happened to Fred?
‘Dark matter’? Was this a physics experiment gone amuck that came about?
As far as Pepsi is concerned; they are keeping mum.
The DeNegri’s are seeking legal advice, which would seem fit.
As far as Pepsi goes, an out of court settlement; --they should hop to it.
Joe Rosochacki's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Play Froggy Mountain Dew Or The Kermit Generation by Joe Rosochacki )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Lament (O how all things are far removed), Rainer Maria Rilke
Poem of the Day
- Passing By The Pond, Tony Adah
- Ode to Now, David Whalen
- The Girl and her Dragon, Kevin Maroney
- What is Life, Andrea Cortesi
- UFC 183: Watch Anderson Silva vs Nick Di.., Renz Barns
- The Dark Side, Sandra Feldman
- Chasing Constellations, Russell Nero
- Aroma, Muhammad Farhan Ahmed
- Illusion, Noah Body
- Leprae, Brave Hearts