RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Playing With A Puppy
Children playing with a little puppy, throwing
a rubber ball around so he can chase it.
Laughter filling the air as floppy ears go waving
in a running breeze - tail wagging all the while.
Fun is all that children and puppies should be
having on such a day as this.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Playing With A Puppy by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- A study in what not to do, Christopher Withers
- Critical Thinking, Nassy Fesharaki
- LIKE AN ASTEROID, Satish Verma
- Stay as unit, hasmukh amathalal
- I shall change, hasmukh amathalal
- Egg, Olufayo Ezekiel
- The grass, gajanan mishra
- But we are one, gajanan mishra
- You are my sweet lovely heart, Mazid S Kazi , INDIA
- I am the time, Aftab Alam