Please Tell Me!
Please tell me! Half truth of whole universe
Dark mind can’t grasp, realized no verse
Life gives a kick to the mind and thought
Many war lost with inner world, always I fought
Please tell me, the fact of this life that I sought
With Octopus hands of desire; why I always caught?
Aftab Alam's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Please Tell Me! by Aftab Alam )
Did you read them?
- My thoughts amid choas, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- I Am Alive, Akhtar Jawad
- O My Songs, Madhav Sarkunde
- Detester's haste, Hamisi Miriti
- Masibonisane, senzokhaya umhayi
- namhlanje usuku olukhulu, senzokhaya umhayi
- okuhle, senzokhaya umhayi
- babies and dogs, oskar hansen
- God Could be Never Wrong, Alem Hailu Gabre Kristos
- Khalani zinyoni vele nizolibusa, senzokhaya umhayi