Pleasures Of the Spirit
It's a fallacy to the closest mark of intelligible misconduct of infusion
It's the most prolific and intriguing despair to nature's richest spirits.
Pleasures of the human is different from that of the spirit
Pleasures of the world pleases the flesh not the spirit
For the spirit find refuge and
Pleasure in their own illusive moments,
When the only sight and power
Given to them by the Supreme of all spirits.
Their senses are blurring without the Holy Spirit in them.
Their thoughts are infused into thick dark smokes
When the Holy Spirit is not with them.
For the Holy Spirit is their comfort and pleasure.
Praises to the Holy Spirit is their utmost beauty
And endless desire and appealing to their spirits
All their pleasures comes within the Holy Spirit
And its in the Holy Spirit they find shelter
And their deepest pleasure is in their thoughts
Siegfried OheneSidza's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Pleasures Of the Spirit by Siegfried OheneSidza )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Precipice, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- The Striped Goodness Of The Candy Cane C.., mary douglas
- Where my soul resides like a flightless .., Mark Heathcote
- The Poets Behold From Heaven Their Words.., mary douglas
- The New Life: Fourth Stage for Marie, Daniel Brick
- LOVING, bill costley
- A Prayer For The Unsuspecting, mary douglas
- Another Shop On The Street With Mary Pop.., mary douglas
- Is All That Matters Then, Rohit Sapra
- Librarian, Nassy Fesharaki