Pleasures Of the Spirit
It's a fallacy to the closest mark of intelligible misconduct of infusion
It's the most prolific and intriguing despair to nature's richest spirits.
Pleasures of the human is different from that of the spirit
Pleasures of the world pleases the flesh not the spirit
For the spirit find refuge and
Pleasure in their own illusive moments,
When the only sight and power
Given to them by the Supreme of all spirits.
Their senses are blurring without the Holy Spirit in them.
Their thoughts are infused into thick dark smokes
When the Holy Spirit is not with them.
For the Holy Spirit is their comfort and pleasure.
Praises to the Holy Spirit is their utmost beauty
And endless desire and appealing to their spirits
All their pleasures comes within the Holy Spirit
And its in the Holy Spirit they find shelter
And their deepest pleasure is in their thoughts
Siegfried OheneSidza's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Pleasures Of the Spirit by Siegfried OheneSidza )
- Salvation, gajanan mishra
- beef, it's what boys like, Mandolyn ...
- My Heartache, Arrianna Prentiss
- In A moment of Inattentiveness, Fatima Nusairat
- Circle of friends, Gerry Legister
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.35, Monk E. Biz
- for the man who keeps bees and brings th.., Mandolyn ...
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.34, Monk E. Biz
- Ba: CXII: 'loosening the 'Un', douglas scotney
- The Monster, Barbara Dixion
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(22 March 1941 -)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)