RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Pockets Of Space
Reciting many episodes of yesterday's poetical essence as I walk through the passage of time, equipping myself with a myriad of images to take me through daily life.
Answers being hidden all the time, yet I continue to reach into pockets of space, hoping to be surprised one day with an actual answer to life's mystery.
Knowing only that I can hope in it's happening, never truly knowing if it will occur while I'm alive.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Pockets Of Space by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- Winters Coming, michael hagwood
- Whats Wrong With Me, jasmine paul
- Empty Skies, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- wholesome girl, Brit Thompson
- An Indian English Poet, His Father Was N.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- On The Way Down, Shalom Freedman
- Beyond Beautiful, greg paul
- Winterchill, Richard Provencher
- Jungle of the English Language, Ken e Hall
- I was Dreaming, Oduro Bright Amoh