RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Pockets Of Space
Reciting many episodes of yesterday's poetical essence as I walk through the passage of time, equipping myself with a myriad of images to take me through daily life.
Answers being hidden all the time, yet I continue to reach into pockets of space, hoping to be surprised one day with an actual answer to life's mystery.
Knowing only that I can hope in it's happening, never truly knowing if it will occur while I'm alive.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Pockets Of Space by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- It Really Ain't So Bad.... In Hell ......., Bri Edwards
- Crushed Cookies...... [HUMOR; SHORT; re.., Bri Edwards
- Where Did Mommy Go, Stephen Morris Jr
- me sisters dog, lee fones
- On Cold Grey Mountain, John Martinez
- I KNEW LOVE, SHARON YAKOWA
- I'm Still Here, Stephen Morris Jr
- tramp, lee fones
- Leaves On The Grass, Poetic Lilly Emery
- Thought Process, Mitta Xinindlu
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- A Bright Glow, Joyce Hemsley
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- A Very Short Song, Dorothy Parker
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love .., Pablo Neruda
- Love's Philosophy, Percy Bysshe Shelley
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(22 March 1941 -)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)