SOng made in lieu of many ornaments,
With which my loue should duly haue bene dect,
Which cutting off through hasty accidents,
Ye would not stay your dew time to expect,
But promist both to recompens,
Be vnto her a goodly ornament,
And for short time an endlesse moniment.
Edmund Spenser's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Poem 24 by Edmund Spenser )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Prism's Light, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Por Ti Soñaré, Prophmatt . . .
- POET'S EXPENDITURE VS. INCOME, Beryl Dov
- WHAT'S A PROPER TRIBUTE TO ROBIN WILLIAM.., Beryl Dov
- Bangladesh, My Country, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- STOMP 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- BOLDNESS 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- A POET NEEDS CHUTZPAH 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- RATIONALITY VS. MADNESS 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- GOING SOUTH 10 WORD, Beryl Dov