Joseph James Breunig 3rd
Poem: Christian Ideals
Absolutely essential, for saved people,
is the true concept of Christian ideals.
For they serve as inspirational guidelines,
in the development of holy, inner steel.
These ideals motivate Christians to action,
on behalf of the Christ, within His Will.
In addition, one strives to humbly live,
without the trappings of religious frills.
These principles affect one's attitude,
in doing what aught to be done in service.
They provide vision with sacred direction,
whereby one is unashamed and not nervous.
Ultimately, when one is truly Spirit-led,
Christian ideals enables one to focus
on the important missions of the Kingdom,
thus achieving… success of divine purpose.
Loosely based on:
1 King 8: 18
By Joseph J. Breunig 3rd, © 2014, All rights reserved.
Author/poet, Reaching Towards His Unbounded Glory
Joseph James Breunig 3rd's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Poem: Christian Ideals by Joseph James Breunig 3rd )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(22 March 1941 -)
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
Poem of the Day
- It isn't easy!, Lubinda Lubinda
- I Am Third, Perry Biggerstaff
- The Nigeria Political Vampires, Chinweokwu Sunlight M. Ndubu ..
- Alack! Afore! Alack! Afore!, Dexsta Ray
- WAR modern art-form of meaninglessness, George Dee Vuy
- I let myself, Elena Ioannou
- Love Is Hard, Is It Poetry
- Broken Waves, Pintu Mahakul
- PH: Poetry Writing: In Poetry, Brian Johnston
- Moving Out, Adriana Avila