Adrian Henri (10 April 1932 - 20 December 2000 / Birkenhead, Cheshire)
Poem for Roger McGough
A nun in a supermarket
Standing in the queue
Wondering what its like
To buy groceries for two.
Submitted: Monday, May 16, 2011
Edited: Monday, May 16, 2011
Poet Other Poems
- Adrian Henri’s Talking After Christmas B...
- Adrian Henri's Last Will and Testament
- Any Prince To Any Princess
- Country Song
- Don't Worry/Everything's Going to be All...
- Galactic Lovepoem
- Great War Poems
- Holcombe Poem/Poem For a Girl I Didn't M...
- I Want To Paint
- In the Midnight Hour
- Liverpool Poems
- Love Is...
- Love Poem/Colour Supplement
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Me by Adrian Henri )
Top 500 Poems
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley