Joseph James Breunig 3rd
Poem: Unceasing in Prayer
I'm casting my cares upon You,
while praying throughout the day.
I'm thankful for our relationship
and the Love of Your sacred sway
that permeates my entire being.
For I'll keep on talking to You,
discussing the issues of my life,
since You will bring me through
safely by Your divine guidance.
In You alone, faith is entrusted,
as this analytical mindset of mine
had been vigorously readjusted.
Knowing that You're everywhere,
I'll remain… unceasing in prayer!
Loosely based on:
Psa 42; 1 Thes 5: 16-18; 1 Pet 5: 6-7;
John 16: 13; Eph 3: 16
By Joseph J. Breunig 3rd, © 2014, All rights reserved.
Author/poet, Reaching Towards His Unbounded Glory
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Poem: Unceasing in Prayer by Joseph James Breunig 3rd )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Alfred Lord Tennyson
(6 August 1809 – 6 October 1892)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
Alfred Edward Housman
(26 March 1859 – 30 April 1936)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Gerard Manley Hopkins
(28 July 1844 – 8 June 1889)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- To an Athlete Dying Young, Alfred Edward Housman
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- John Masefield - Vagabundo, Paul Abucean
- The Warped Human Minds, rajendran muthiah
- Polished Nail, maria sudibyo
- Bromance In The Air, maria sudibyo
- Counting Days, maria sudibyo
- Rain in My Heart, maria sudibyo
- Atonement, maria sudibyo
- Paper Cut, maria sudibyo
- Unfinished Poem, maria sudibyo
- I Want A Foreigner Girl For Me, Bijay Kant Dubey