Joseph James Breunig 3rd
Poem: Unceasing in Prayer
I'm casting my cares upon You,
while praying throughout the day.
I'm thankful for our relationship
and the Love of Your sacred sway
that permeates my entire being.
For I'll keep on talking to You,
discussing the issues of my life,
since You will bring me through
safely by Your divine guidance.
In You alone, faith is entrusted,
as this analytical mindset of mine
had been vigorously readjusted.
Knowing that You're everywhere,
I'll remain… unceasing in prayer!
Loosely based on:
Psa 42; 1 Thes 5: 16-18; 1 Pet 5: 6-7;
John 16: 13; Eph 3: 16
By Joseph J. Breunig 3rd, © 2014, All rights reserved.
Author/poet, Reaching Towards His Unbounded Glory
Joseph James Breunig 3rd's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Poem: Unceasing in Prayer by Joseph James Breunig 3rd )
- Splendour, Robin Skyrde
- Am An African, Enyinwa Okechukwu Enyinwa
- Invisible Walls, S. I. Rednow
- COPLA 108 RESOLUTION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- FALLING FEATHER, shannon strauss
- I Found Favor In A Lake, mohamed Alpha Ba
- A Direful Day, mohamed Alpha Ba
- Black Reign, Singleton M. Tate
- I Will Keep On Praying, mohamed Alpha Ba
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.18, Monk E. Biz