Joseph James Breunig 3rd
Poem: Unceasing in Prayer
I'm casting my cares upon You,
while praying throughout the day.
I'm thankful for our relationship
and the Love of Your sacred sway
that permeates my entire being.
For I'll keep on talking to You,
discussing the issues of my life,
since You will bring me through
safely by Your divine guidance.
In You alone, faith is entrusted,
as this analytical mindset of mine
had been vigorously readjusted.
Knowing that You're everywhere,
I'll remain… unceasing in prayer!
Loosely based on:
Psa 42; 1 Thes 5: 16-18; 1 Pet 5: 6-7;
John 16: 13; Eph 3: 16
By Joseph J. Breunig 3rd, © 2014, All rights reserved.
Author/poet, Reaching Towards His Unbounded Glory
Topic of this poem: faith
Joseph James Breunig 3rd's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Poem: Unceasing in Prayer by Joseph James Breunig 3rd )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(22 March 1941 -)
(30 October 1885 – 1 November 1972)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
Poem of the Day
- Half-Breed or Racist, Eve White
- (Rock ballad) Hold on and letting go, Putri Misnia Shary Bahri (Sh ..
- Road Kill, Liilia Talts Morrison
- Plum Pudding Much Needed, Vera Sidhwa
- The River, bryan wallace
- Strides, Vera Sidhwa
- The Snowdrop, bryan wallace
- Overload, bryan wallace
- Down with poverty, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Conversations With A Friend, Richard Allen Beevor