Ramesh T A
Poems from Pure Heart!
Forgetting pain in poems plenty
Fine moments of life are versed
For the present and posterity
To immerse in ocean of poetry
Poets produce poems from heart!
Wondering the verses weaved
From words full of profound fun
And power to spell-bind all in
Word magic to mould minds
All poets perform pure artistry!
Love and life living with vitality
In all the verses of profound news
Born of pure heart for thrilling all
Not as journalists do but as artists
Poets make art for life to be hailed!
Nature as dreams leading to fantasy
Verses full of visions new and fresh
Enlightening minds and hearts ever
Along the green pastures of freedom
Poets entertain and lead to joy ever!
Ramesh T A's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Poems from Pure Heart! by Ramesh T A )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Buckeye Fever Sweeping Terror Over Thier.., Michael McParland
- A Witness, Abraham Sutzkever
- Canonical, Naveed Khalid
- Brooding, Michael McParland
- In The Bliss..., John Ugolo Umah
- Breathing Space, Michael McParland
- Breaking Free, Michael McParland
- Brand New Start, Michael McParland
- Another One, John Ugolo Umah
- Blackness, Michael McParland