Ramesh T A
Poems from Pure Heart!
Forgetting pain in poems plenty
Fine moments of life are versed
For the present and posterity
To immerse in ocean of poetry
Poets produce poems from heart!
Wondering the verses weaved
From words full of profound fun
And power to spell-bind all in
Word magic to mould minds
All poets perform pure artistry!
Love and life living with vitality
In all the verses of profound news
Born of pure heart for thrilling all
Not as journalists do but as artists
Poets make art for life to be hailed!
Nature as dreams leading to fantasy
Verses full of visions new and fresh
Enlightening minds and hearts ever
Along the green pastures of freedom
Poets entertain and lead to joy ever!
Ramesh T A's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Poems from Pure Heart! by Ramesh T A )
- जिउनि, Ronjoy Brahma
- Prolixity., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- The Chance, Michael McParland
- Going Home, Douglas McClarty
- I AM THE DRAGON, Philo Yan
- Let us welcome, hasmukh amathalal
- First In My Life, Latha Krishnan
- Cheenti ki maut (Hindi) चींटी की मौत, S.D. TIWARI
- Even If You're Not A Poet, Call You That.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- I Truly Love you, Michael McParland
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Character, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Talking Turkeys!, Benjamin Zephaniah
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Heather Burns
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)