All kind of hates cease
The words flow
Inner love grows
Not all may understand
Not all may try to be friends
Yet someone may offer
Despite at odd to differ
It is just feeling
Comes off from chamber as willing
Love travels faster than rays
Certainly opens the way
But inner conscious fights
Why should I dream about someone?
Does she know about me as only one?
I stop dreaming
They rays are still beaming
It opens door with many words
I think “it is grace from lord”
What does poems do?
What is put across and through?
Troubled mind or passionate views
No, nothing but it is simple message for few
hasmukh amathalal's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Poems matter by hasmukh amathalal )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- (1) The Ceaseless Waves of Sorrow, Uriah Hamilton
- An Ode to a Toad Named Frank, Susan Sparks
- The Path, Deepak Hariharan
- A Hymn to God, Dr John Celes
- The Facebook Poem, Alan W. Jankowski
- The Jerk At Work, Alan W. Jankowski
- When Friends Betray Friends, Alan W. Jankowski
- My Love Did Sometimes Wander, Alan W. Jankowski
- No Help At All, Alan W. Jankowski
- The Bird, the Cat, the Monster and I…., Poetheart (back)