All kind of hates cease
The words flow
Inner love grows
Not all may understand
Not all may try to be friends
Yet someone may offer
Despite at odd to differ
It is just feeling
Comes off from chamber as willing
Love travels faster than rays
Certainly opens the way
But inner conscious fights
Why should I dream about someone?
Does she know about me as only one?
I stop dreaming
They rays are still beaming
It opens door with many words
I think “it is grace from lord”
What does poems do?
What is put across and through?
Troubled mind or passionate views
No, nothing but it is simple message for few
hasmukh amathalal's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Poems matter by hasmukh amathalal )
Did you read them?
- See The Water, Lenny Orlando Camacho
- It's The Whys That Makes Us Suffer, Lenny Orlando Camacho
- Dessert With Youngest Son, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Loving Couple, Ronell Warren Alman
- Could he be right?, Von Kimball Barney
- You Are My Strength, greg paul
- Winters Coming, michael hagwood
- Whats Wrong With Me, jasmine paul
- Empty Skies, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- wholesome girl, Brit Thompson