RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Poems Of Satin
Sweetened ideas, heading into perfect storms of thought, extracting the best of both worlds, held together by wisdom's delicate balance.
Predicting sessions with splendid volumes of feelings as they are held in check until given away in poems of satin language.
Tissues are held gently, as tears are put onto expressions of sadness, being felt within.
Their fragile predicaments precarious and absolute until sent into messages floating away.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Poems Of Satin by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- death, Omobude Saint perry
- sO u wannabe a hOLY cOw, bOy, sEaN nOrTh
- in between, Omobude Saint perry
- Fetching a Raindrop, Masharia kanyari
- my death, Omobude Saint perry
- Midnight's Rain, Khairul Ahsan
- Seamless Transition, Doug Blair
- To Be Continued, Vincent Topp
- Church Woman (Saint in Progress), Doug Blair
- Invisible Monster, Dan Walker