RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Details creep upon my mind as I ponder musical rhythms
at Buddy Stubbs.
Reminiscing with every beat and strum of the guitar
player, playing with my heartstrings in a morning
breeze, keeping time with an innate poetical energy.
Beguiling expressions taken to inner depths, foraging
abysses and caverns for hidden thoughts.
Rummaging around piles of ideas, fitting them together
into outfits of poetical rhythm, satisfying to my soul's
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Poetical Energy by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- It's Funny, Isn't It?, Lili Domis
- You And I, Lili Domis
- Sonnet: Who Makes Money Wisely?, Dr John Celes
- Postcard For The Tin Soldier In Tintypes.., mary douglas
- I Submit, I Am Krakatoa
- till the last blood, binod bastola
- When Public Limited Company Goes Under, Terence G. Craddock
- We are three friends, gajanan mishra
- Single march, hasmukh amathalal
- It is unpleasant to live with mental uns.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan