RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Poetical Friends For Life
Resigning myself to every day routines, can hardly
wait though, to get back home and enter poetry into
my computer again.
Living to show the world just who I am, sharing
myself in a lifetime of poetry with everyone in the
world and loving the feelings of belonging it gives
to me daily.
Poets all over the world, loving and encouraging me
through their poems and comments.
Although we've never even met, we're friends for
life through our love of poetry.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Poetical Friends For Life by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- (1) The Ceaseless Waves of Sorrow, Uriah Hamilton
- An Ode to a Toad Named Frank, Susan Sparks
- The Path, Deepak Hariharan
- A Hymn to God, Dr John Celes
- The Facebook Poem, Alan W. Jankowski
- The Jerk At Work, Alan W. Jankowski
- When Friends Betray Friends, Alan W. Jankowski
- My Love Did Sometimes Wander, Alan W. Jankowski
- No Help At All, Alan W. Jankowski
- The Bird, the Cat, the Monster and I…., Poetheart (back)