Poetmother Requires Artful Seduction
At night in bed
my darling said,
'You're as sweet as ever you were.'
'Your mistress of disguise, '
I replied to his obvious lies.
Giving credit to my reason,
he cooed into my ear,
'All past sweets lie still in you,
my darling, still in me,
and they will have their blending,
and we'll get...
douglas scotney's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Poetmother Requires Artful Seduction by douglas scotney )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- And She Wept Oh So Gently Upon My Shoulder, Tadej Blažic
- Sanctuary Silence, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Toll, Adam Latham
- war why war, Jason Callender
- Sleeping Slumber, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Falling, Noradee Castillo
- Listen to the sound, Alex Adeoye
- SATAN'S HORDE, Tom Zart
- To Think It Fine And Dandy, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- More Treasured Moments, RoseAnn V. Shawiak